home || about MPG || search and recruitment || clients
MPG can invariably undercut other research companies' research fees. and has won tenders against the three leading UK research practitioners for Rail Network and State Image projects. The secret? We never include unnecessary work in our specifications. Above all, we are super-confidential in the mode in which we operate.
How often have you spent more money on market research than the data was worth - either because the information was not what you wanted .... more than you needed .... gave you a blinding glimpse of the obvious ...., or was insufficiently decisive? MPG's market measurement services rest upon a foundation of professional marketing and management expertise. Our senior consultants have sat in your chair. They have the practical experience to enable them to tailor their research to your precise business needs and the facilities to conduct your project accurately, confidentially and on time. We call it DDR, Decision Directed Research.
1. To define information needs, imaginatively and accurately.
2. To design and implement productive research programmes.
3. To identify and quantify the correct business decisions.
Type of researches
- Social surveys;
- Industrial and consumer market evaluation;
- Opportunity studies - to make the most of one or more existing skills or assets;
- Feasibility studies - to test business plans and ideas;
- Acquisition prospect audits;
- Corporate 'image' analysis;
- High level efficiency audits.